Cape Fear Chapter Mission Statement
• Promote the policies and objectives of the Military Officers Association of America (MOAA).
• Support ROTC through a scholarships and leadership awards program.
• Provide useful services for military members and their dependents and survivors.
• Serve the local military community through support of charitable and other service programs.
• Protect the rights and interests of active duty, retired, veterans and reserve component personnel of the uniformed services and their dependents and survivors.
• Foster fraternal relations among retired, active and former officers of the uniformed services and their reserve components.
• Influence and support state legislation favorable to active military, reserve components, veterans and their families and survivors within the State of North Carolina.