General Membership Meeting-Brunch at The Mash House Restaurant
July 14, 2017
Highlights of the meeting included:
• Chaplain Greg Williamson presented the invocation and benediction; President Chavez led the assemblage in Pledge of Allegiance.
• Introduction of new members: Karl and Reynalyn Ivey, and Dr. Jack Poglinco.
• Don Talbot, Chairman, Freedom Memorial Park Steering Committee for Cumberland County presented an update on the status of the Global War on Terrorism Monument construction.
• Guest speaker for the event was Phil Harris, Executive Director of the Sandhills Chapter of the American Red Cross. President Chavez presented Mr. Harris with a $750 check representing the chapter’s annual donation to the ARC.
• Jeri Graham was the winner of the 50/50 drawing ($58.50).
Click on one of the photos on the right to view all photos, then on top of the window click on F (fast), M (medium) or S (slow) to start slideshow